Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Years Book List

These are the books I read last year. The highlighted ones are books I would highly recommend, the others may have been good, but my memory is not that great. Let me know if you have any recommendations for this years reading list. I'm always looking for a good book to read.
Bamboo People
Burned
Three To Get Deadly
Two For The Dough
One For The Money
The Maze Runner
Sackett
Olive Kitteridge
Teaching Your Child About Sex
Mockingjay
Outliers
The Book Thief
The Help
The Devil in the White City
The Graveyard Book
Garden Spells
A Year Down Yonder
A Long Way From Chicago
These Is My Words
Catching Fire
Hunger Games

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I loved THE HELP. I listened to it on audio book...and I'm not sure if I would of enjoyed it as much just reading it cause the narrators were amazing! If you're looking for suggestions I would recommend Flawed Dogs...I loved that book too. Its a quick and easy one to finish....but such a cute story!

Kathy N said...

I would recommend THE UNBROKEN. It is an amazing story.

Jims Porter said...

You mean you wouldn't recommend Garden Spells?