Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Incase you forgot...

I'm pregnant right now. All through the later part of this pregnancy the doctors have been telling me "It's going to be another huge baby" (Bennett was 10'5). Even with this constant warning I wasn't think this was too big of a deal (Bennett's birth was way easy), but I went to the doctor yesterday and they measured my belly and said the baby is measuring 39 weeks! (I should only be measuring between 33 and 34 weeks along right now. 40 weeks is when a baby is full grown) So lucky me I get to have another ultrasound. It's always exciting to get a chance to peek in on your baby, but since we are not finding out the gender of baby #4 it's also torture to know all you have to do is ask and the mystery could be solved. Don't worry I'll stay strong.

*the good news is this may mean I'll be induced early! Although I can't be induced too early or Casey will miss it (due to the Elmer family reunion that I can't attend, no i'm not too bitter)

10 comments:

Kathy said...

You could push for being induced before the reunion and then you and I could hold the baby all day long..... that sounds like so much fun!

Zarsky Family said...

I am so glad that you will be induced early! I am hoping to hear the same news at the dr tomorrow :)

emily a. said...

That stomach is so amazing. Good luck with the last weeks of your pregnancy. I'm excited to see pictures!

Lynners said...

Oh man! I hope you're not completely miserable! Here's hoping you find a way to enjoy the last few weeks before the REAL sleep deprivation hits!

Elaine said...

How did you find a picture of me when i was pregnant?!:-) Ooooo...gross anyways, glad that you updated and I hope that you are feeling okay. I'm excited to see pictures of your new little one.

Jamie said...

Amanda, is that really your stomach? If it is, its amazing. I must say I'm a little jealous.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I can't believe that....hopefully this baby will be out of you before 40 weeks. I was 42 weeks when I had Annalise, for your sake, lets hope that doesn't happen!!

Sierra Parke said...

How funny Amanda...I had the same thing happen with Asher. I went in for an ultrasound because I was measuring too big. The ultrasound tech said I was measuring 40+ weeks at the time (I was only 35 weeks). They estimated Asher's weight at 10.2--he ended up being 10 pounds, 1 ounce!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one soon!

Anonymous said...

That belly is ridiculous!!! You are so tiny! I really think you look great! You are so beautiful, and you make beautiful kids, that's all that matters. Yeah for getting induced early though.

Sam said...

THAT IS an amazing picture!!! I am due with my 12th in September and my 11th was 11 lbs!!! Hope all is well