Sunday, October 16, 2011

Maya


To Maya,

You will probably never realize how special you really are, you may have some inkling that you are wonderful, but then again, when you are as sweet and tender as you are, often times you don't even realize how lovely you are. No one in our family loves the little ones quite like you do. No one in our family worries over our individual happiness quite like you do. No other sister has been a better example of the Savior's love and compassion quite like you have been. As a father I am truly blessed to learn so much from your countless lessons in love, patience, kindness and friendship, and I thank my Heavenly Father daily that he has sent you to our home and that no matter how much you grow up, you will always be my little girl.

Love, Dad

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this and I agree. Maya is a very special little girl and is truly loved by many.

emily a. said...

This might be the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. And a sweet letter too.