Last year for Mothers Day I was addicted to Bebo and my siblings and I wrote a memory of our mom each day leading up to Mothers Day. My mom still talks about how much she loved that. This year I read someone elses blog where they did a top ten list of things they love about their mom so I've decided to copy that briliant idea!
Top Ten Things I Love About
Kathy Jane Johnson Porter
10) I love how she likes giving people advice (just ask the millions she's helped on mommasource)
9) I love what a wonderful cook she is (my best recipes come from her)
8) I love that she is so giving and out of the blue will help each of her kids out with whatever she sees they need/want
7) I love that I can call her and tell her I feel crappy and she makes me feel better without making me feel guilty that I needed my ego stroked.
6) I love how much effort she puts into things (especially church callings)
5) I love how much she loves my kids. She always sticks up for them and reminds me how lucky I am to be blessed with such great kids.
4) I love that she LOVES planning things. Anything...a concert trip...a youth activity...a family reunion...grandparents camp (you name it)!
3) I love that I can call her for help on ANYTHING, ideas for a church calling, tips for getting my baby to sleep through the night, recipe advice, nursing, house cleaning, moving info, tricks for replacing a water heater, (the list goes on and on).
2) I love how she is the first one there to help when help is needed (and how she always seems to know just how to make it better)
1) I love how she makes me feel special just because I know she loves me and likes me just the way I am!