Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guess who set off the fire alarm at church today?

Yep, it was Bennett. Look at that cute little innocent face. Would you ever believe a devil lurks behind that sweet disguise? Right as we were leaving the building he reaches over and pulls the alarm. I was holding him at the time and, although I feel slightly responsible, I refuse to take any of the blame. People calmly left the building and the fire trucks arrived very promptly. I guess we can take solace in the fact that had it been a real fire evacuation procedures are running smoothly!

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That cute little devil! I miss him!!!

Lace and Joe said...

BAHAHAHA -- That's awesome. Sorry Amanda but it really is!!!

Jamie said...

Oh Funny! I mean it probably wasn't at the time but if it wasn't its sure to be later.

Kathy said...

You have got to love that sweet little face. You can never say you are bored with Bennett around. I love it!

ginger said...

That's awesome. I'm glad we left early or it probably would have been my kid.