Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!


Can you believe this sweet baby weighed 10 lbs. 5 oz. at birth?

And instead of 'chockie meelk' he use to eat feet.

I always thought he was a really beautiful baby (even with splat-o all over his clothes)


So tell me how my sweet angel turned into a...TWO YEAR OLD?


Two year olds get busted lips,

have mischievous grins


And are always demanding something, but we love him non-the-less. Who can resist a face like this?

p.s. we will do his cake on saturday so those pictures are still to come.

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Honestly, I could eat him up. I'm not even kidding!! It's so weird to look at his baby pictures and think that that sweet little baby turned into this smart, active, mischevious two year old!! We miss him (and the rest of you!)

Katy Wilson said...

Ok...is that Bennet...because at first I SWORE that those were baby pictures of Porter....

Peggy said...

I can't wait to grab that little guy he is so sweet! I know he is an angel you're just not sure whose team he is on!! Happy Birthday Bennett!