1. Answer the questions
2. Tag 3 others and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
10 years ago . . .
It was the last time I was with my beloved appendix before it was so lovingly snatched from my abdomen. I was in Salta Argentina and in zone conference no less, when I started to puke uncontrollably and only after being rushed to the Hospital where I had to wait for permission to be cut open, did I finally find sweet relief.
5 things on my list of things to do today . . .
1. Go to Work
2. Eat lunch
3. Come Home
4. Eat dinner
5. Enjoy the deliciousness of Twizzler Pull n' Peels cherry flavor!
snacks I enjoy . . .
see above #5, also, there are no vending machines at work, so the only snack I get is the occasional stick of gum.
3 bad habits . . .
1. Bite my nails
2. Let my car get utterly filthy before I clean it.
3. Amanda says I say, "Oye Ve" too much, but I don't notice it.
5 places I've lived . . .
Salt Lake City, UT
West Lafayette, IN
Philadelphia, PA......I know I cheated, but that's the entire list.
5 jobs I've had . . .
Bus Boy for Cyrus O' Leary's (Fired)
Newspaper Deliver Boy for Spokesman Review (Fired and Rehired numerous times)
Landscaper for Lone Pine Nursery (Almost Fired after dumping a load of gravel all over the only road into Jackson Hole, WY backing up traffic for hours.)
Independent Lawn Mower (Fired by each individual homeowner, yeah, that one stung a little.)
Ball Picker for The Orchard Driving Range (Wanted to Fire myself to get away from the crazy old woman who ran the place.)
5 things you don't know about me . . .
I'll publicly tell you I hate country music, but secretly, I can sing every word of Garth Brook's 'Rodeo' on cue.
I've gone a whole school day not knowing my zipper was down, and when asked about it, I casually played it off like, "Duh, It's the cool thing now!"
I used to staple posters and pictures to the roof of my '83 Chevy Beauville and put a couch in as the 3rd row of seats.
I will not squash a bug. Just the thought of the texture and sound of a crushing exoskeleton makes my liver crawl.
Whenever I walk next to someone, I tend to gravitate towards them until I bump into them on accident.
What if I suddenly had a million dollars . . .
I would by a K-car, a nice Reliant automobile.(BNL) I would most likely curse and scream that I had to pay 50% of it towards taxes, but then I would probably get over it and want to play Monopoly using real money instead of Monopoly money.
3 Ways I help the Environment...
1. I no longer take paper or plastic at the grocery or walmart, but instead bring my own super Heavy duty awesome tarpauline IKEA bags which only cost us 50cents.
2. I use public transportation every day to get to and home from work, but this probably has more to do with economics reasons than environmental.
3. I have tried to switch most of our lightbulbs over to incandescent bulbs.
I'm tagging Peggy(don't worry mom, i'll walk you through it), Brad, and Kathy.
Feel Free to add your own questions.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Posted by Casey at 1:44 PM