Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Pretty Sweet Set-up

So, I've decided it's not always a bad thing to get husbands involved in things. When Casey decided he was going to start running on the treadmill (my treadmill) this week my first instinct was to panic. He moved my pencil and my i pod for heavens sake, but I tried to be patient and see what this creative genius would come up with and I was plesantly surprised to see the finished result. Yesterday I walked while watching King of Queens and oh what an enjoyable expierence it was. I feel like I'm in my own private gym (at least thats what I like to pretend as I try to ignore the sweat dripping off my nose). It's great! Thanks Case!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Incase you cant tell that is a laptop that he put into a pillowcase (that he decorated to look like its a giant ipod). Incase you tried to go to apple.com trying to get one of these little gems for yourself.

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great idea. I'm still not sure if it would be enough to motivate me to get on.

Peggy said...

I knew Casey was a creative genius when he made the Calvin and Hobbs beach towel--I think designing in fabric could be in his future!

Sarah Harward said...

He sure is clever!

Zarsky Family said...

That is fantastic! That might motivate me to exercise more!

Willie said...

I didn't know that Nicole came over to your house and nibbled on all of your apples.