1. Answer the questions
2. Tag 3 others and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
10 years ago . . .
I was nineteen. I had sent Aaron Charter off on his mission and was dating Jared Baber who I also sent on his mission. I had graduated and was attending Bowling Green State University where I was expanding my horizions by taking classes like Ice skating, Raquetball, Ballroom dancing, Bowling, Water aerobics, and Military tactics (Bet you didn't know I was so athletic)
5 things on my list of things to do today . . .
1. Work on stuff for Porters LEGO birthday party
2. Get quarters so I can wash my sheets that Bennett POOPED all over (big time blow out)
3. Treadmill (I wish just thinking about it burned calories)
4. Make Porters Birthday dinner (corndogs, mac and cheese, carrots, and chicken nuggets - I might try to lea
5. Cry because my baby is 5 years old (I can't believe it)
snacks I enjoy . . .
Where to start- Oreos & Milk, Reeses cups, pizza (does that count as a snack or a meal), Ice cream Friendlys black raspberry (anytime my mom sees my bowl of ice cream she asks "is that a snack or a meal?")cinnamon rolls, Oh man I've got to stop, I'm making myself hungry.
3 bad habits . . .
1. Thinking hateful thoughts towards my husband
2. Being impatient with my slow weight loss progress (and complaining about my body size and shape)
3. Using my devil voice to frighten the kids
5 places I've lived . . .
West Lafayette, Indiana
5 jobs I've had . . .
1. Secretary at a law firm (Twyman, Nelson, Tinbrink, Harms, and Sharp was the name of the firm, and everyone would say "thats a mouthful" when I answered the phone)
2. Quality Asurance at Greenline (a green bean factory, the perk was I got to eat all those delicious raw green beans))
3. Early morning janitor at BYU Idaho (zzzzz The only job I could do while wearing my P.J.s)
4. Decaler at Wabash (I loved putting those stickers on them trailers)
5. Mother (don't get me started, here come those hateful thoughts again)
5 things you don't know about me . . .
1. I have a bad habit of judging people who look like they have it all together (I just don't like them)
2. My secret ambition is to recieve 10 comments on a blog I post
3. My favorite bra is held together with dental floss
4. Sometimes when I sing I like to pretend I'm a contestant on American Idol
5. It's taken me about three hours to get this blog written (I feel an incredible amount of pressure to make mine as funny as Casey's and we all know that's impossible)
What if I suddenly had a million dollars . . .
I would find a way to hide it from Casey so he couldn't think of any hairbrained ways to spend it (Like he's doing with our tax return) then sporadically I would claim to have won X amount on the raido just as we happen to need X amount for something we never would have thought to budget for. I'd also claim to have won a house that just happens to be located on the Porter compound but the catch is you have to live in the house for at least 5 years in order to recieve your prize (who could pass that up?)
3 Ways I help the Environment...
1. I no longer take paper or plastic at the grocery or walmart, but instead bring my own super Heavy duty awesome tarpauline IKEA bags which only cost us 50cents (I especially love it when the check out girl sees my huge IKEA bag with two gallons of milk, 3 jugs of juice, and other random canned foods in it and says "good luck carrying that big bag in the house").
2. I try to cook vegetarian 1-2 nights a week thus decreasing my carbon footprint
3. I listen to Jack Johnson, he's environmental right? (does that count)
I'm tagging anyone who wants to spend forever trying to fish the answers to these questions out of their heads. If you've ever thought "I wish someone would tag me so I could participate in this fun game" this is for you. And be honest i'm sure someone out there is dying to do this. And if you do it you have to leave me a comment telling me you did.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Posted by Amanda at 10:49 PM